NEW! Tutoring Seminar 2024
For applicants of the Medical School at the University of Debrecen
LIVE Online classes from 18 March until 20 April, 2024
Application deadline: 10 March 2024
Preparatory course covering the topics of the entrance exam
125 hours of interactive LIVE classes on Zoom
Course duration: from 18 March until 20 April 2024
Q&A sessions after each class
Mock tests of every subject
Excellent study material with e-books
Classes held by UD professors of the Medical School
Fee: 1,850 USD/student/full course with 3 subjects (packages available)
You can expect the classes to be held Monday-Saturday in the afternoon/evening hours (CET)
This course is for you, if
- you are in the final grade of high school and you would like to summarize or focus your existing knowledge before starting your university studies
- you are not in your final year of high school but you would like to know the university's expectations in advance
- you are an applicant of the University of Debrecen and you would like to prepare for your entrance exam
- you are admitted to the University of Debrecen and you would like to deepen your knowledge to be more prepared for your first year
- you would like to get familiar with the university standards and engage with our professors
Subjects to be covered (you can register to them separately, too)
PLEASE NOTE THAT
- the completion of the seminar does not guarantee admission, your individual preparation is also required
- it is neither an accredited course nor a bridging course guaranteeing admission to university studies
- application to this seminar does not substitute or result in a valid application to the University of Debrecen
- minor changes might occur in the above details depending on the number of applicants
|"I found the Preparatory course extremely useful because the topics that were covered by the lecturers are more sufficient to prepare for the exam. It was my first time being introduced to these concepts and the lecturers explained so well that I was able to go straight into 1st year medicine. I also found the lecturers patient and attentive." Sefularo Tumisang, participant, 1st year Medicine student
Register for the seminar now!
Seats are limited!
The course fee should be transferred directly to the following USD bank account by indicating the full name of the student in the remarks section.
Please note that irrelevant documents, such as selfies, will not be accepted and will be deleted without further notice.
Applications lacking proper proof of payment cannot be considered. We can only proceed with applications that include valid/proper proof of payment.
Bank transfer info can be found here:
For more information, please contact Ms Dóra Benkő, admission coordinator: email@example.com