Thank you for contacting us, please send us your message. We will respond as soon as possible.
About the PEBC Evaluating Examination
The Evaluating Examination is designed to determine if you have completed a program of study comparable to that accredited by The Canadian Council for Accreditation of Pharmacy Programs (CCAPP). It will evaluate your knowledge in all areas of current pharmaceutical education in Canada. Once you pass the Evaluating Examination, you will then be permitted to apply for the Qualifying Examination (Part I and Part II).
PEBC Evaluating Examination Course Description.
It is vital that the student goes into every Evaluating Examination prepared because once he takes the exam he cannot take it again. The score he gets the first time will be the score he is stuck with! That is why it is so important to get high scores the first time that he takes the exams.
The Evaluating Examination Preparatory Course will cover the following subjects:
- Molecular Biology and Genomics.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Toxicology and Clinical Toxicology
- Biotechnology and PharmacoGenetics
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Health promotion and disease prevention
- Patient Care Process
- Prescription Processing and product preparation
- Prescription Calculation
- Communication/Patient Councelling
- Drug Information
- Decision Making.
- Medication / Patient safety Practices
- Law / Jurisprudence.
- Collaborative Patient Care.
- Pharmacy Management.
- Canadian Health Care System.
Live lecture dates: 12 August, 2019 - 30 August, 2019
Seats are limited, enroll now!
- Within the scope of the preparatory program, the students will participate in a 15 days long training that will be delivered from Monday to Friday 8 hours a day.
- The duration of the course is 3 weeks.
- Comprehensive Material with focus on main topics.
- Subject based assessment tests with explanations.
- Answers and explanations to all subject-based exams.
- At the end of the course, an evaluating mock exam will be held in order to give each applicant a detailed assessment before he/she takes the PEBC Evaluating Examination.
- The course fee of the PEBC Evaluating Examination Preparatory Program is 2200 (two-thousand and two-hundred) U.S. Dollars per applicant.
- For students of the University of Debrecen (applying until 31st, May):
- For the students of Hungarian universities (applying until 31st, May)
- General application form (Students studying outside Hungary and for all students from Hungarian universities - including University of Debrecen - applying after 31st, May):
Once the application form is filled in, please, scan it and send it to the e-mail address below: