1. If you already submitted your application or if you have a student status at our University please do not fill the online form, as it would cause duplications in our database.
If you would like to submit a new application or make changes in your data please get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the 'Contacts' menu of our website.
2. In case you apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship
for 2020/21 and you are not interested in the self-financed studies please do not fill
the online form, there is no need to submit your application to the University of Debrecen directly. Please make sure to submit your documents through the Tempus Public Foundation's online system: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
In case you are nominated by your home country we will automatically receive your application from Tempus Public Foundation.
3. If you were awarded the Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship in 2019 and now would like to change your host instituition/program/language of instruction within the program please go ahead and submit your application here on the above link.
The following documents need to be submitted during the application procedure:
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated));
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. passport)
- In the case of Applicants applying to any of the Non-Medical Programs whose first language is not English, proof of English language proficiency*;
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Bank receipt of the transferred 150 USD Application fee (non-refundable) - bank details are available here
- Medical Certificate - please see a template here
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results;
*Having an IELTS/TOEFL language certificate is not a compulsory requirement. The applicant can prove his/her English proficiency in other ways, such as by other language certificates, good GED, SAT, ACT results. If the language of instruction during your studies for your previous degree was English, you may upload an official certificate about this fact, issued by your school/university; in this case no language exam is required. We can also conduct a Skype interview during your application to assess your English communication skills.