Apply by 15 March and be part of a great international team
The University of Debrecen is looking for International Student Ambassadors who are happy to share their experiences about the University and the life in Debrecen with potential students as well as support them in case of non-academic questions eg. student life.
We value your creativity, and besides providing all necessary background information, offer you the chance to work with a great team of marketing experts and other International Student Ambassadors.
Your tasks would include posting on social media about UD, answering the inquiries of potential applicants properly, participating in marketing activities (eg. short testimonial video) – but we are also open to YOUR ideas on how we can get the new generation of students closer to the UD. We will develop a short profile of the Student Ambassadors at the University website enabling potential students to contact you.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview during March.
The selected Ambassadors will receive training and continuous back up support from the Coordinating Center for International Education.
The Ambassadors will receive a Certificate of their extracurricular activities after the completion of their tasks.
You may apply by sending us your application package containing the following documents:
1. CV, please indicate your
• First name
• Family name
• Contact E-mail
• Spoken languages
• Current studies at UD (programme, year, level)
2. Motivation letter (1 page long), in which please explain:
• What do you like most about being a student at the UD?
• How do you think your degree will help you in your life and career?
3. Video introduction, in which you talk about:
• Why would you like to become an International Student Ambassador at the UD?
• With what tool would you contribute to get the University closer to potential students?
Please send your CV, motivation letter and video introduction to:
Ms Zsófia Münnich
Application deadline: 15 March, 2020