MCCEE Preparatory Course
MCCEE Preparatory Course exclusively at the University of Debrecen.
To apply for the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE), you must have graduated or be within 20 months of graduating from:
- A medical school outside Canada or the U.S. that is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
The MCCEE (Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Exam) is an evaluating examination organized and conducted by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC). It is the first exam that must be successfully cleared by any foreign educated physician or medical candidate wishing to enter a postgraduate training position in Canada.
CME School (Comprehensive Medical Education School) is a remarkable educational institution composed of a group of professionals that provide crash preparatory courses (i.e. MCCEE, NAC-OSCE, MCCQE1 and MCCQE2 exams) and Mock Exam preparatory sessions to international medical graduates (IMGs) and Canadians Studying Abroad (CSAs) on their track to becoming fully accredited physicians in Canada. Knowing the challenges that IMGs and CSAs may go through, we are here to provide the essential preparatory courses to pass the exams and vital guidance through every step on the way. If you are an IMG or CSA looking to get licensed as a physician in Canada, you are currently in the right place.
The University of Debrecen with the assistance of CME SCHOOL offers MCCEE Preparatory Course for Medical Students.
The MCCEE course will cover the following subjects; General Approach to MCCEE, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics, Ethics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Statistics & Public Health lectures and the following:
- Comprehensive Material with focus on main topics
- DAILY MCQ Mock Question Blocks to reinforce content and principles studied in class.
- CME SCHOOL Notes prepared by our highly qualified medical doctors.
- At the end of the course, an evaluating mock exam will be held in order to give each applicant a detailed assessment before he/she takes the MCCEE.
3 Months of unlimited access to MCCEE on demand content including:
- Online quizzes with full explanations and performance summary.
- Canada Q-Bank for MCCEE.MCCEE Preparatory Course
Place: University of Debrecen, H-4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei Krt. 94.
Tuition fee: 2 200 USD
Live lecture dates: July 16, 2018 - August 10, 2018
Seats are limited, enroll now!APPLICATION FORMS:
- Students of University of Debrecen
- Medical students from Hungarian Universities
- International Students
For more information please contact us:University of Debrecen
Coordinating Center for International Education
94. Nagyerdei krt, Debrecen
Tel: +36-52-258-058Diamond Medical Education Agency
5800 Ambler Dr., #210